[mapguide-users] 1.1.0 and WFS?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jan 25 13:10:55 EST 2007

I have an install of MGOS 1.1.0 running on Windows XP (as a bundled
config, not IIS) and it is responding with a proper capabilities
document to:

http://jesse/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?request=GetCapabilities&ser
vice=WFS&version=1.0.0

I see a schema for 1.1.0 in the install, but a request for 1.1.0
responds with the 1.0.0 capabilities doc, so I don't think the VERSION
parameter is being honoured.  Is this correct behaviour (responding with
a downgraded capabilities document when a higher version is requested)?

Andy, do you have any other FDO apps installed on that server?

Jason