[mapguide-users] Web Studio 1.1.0 and log in problem

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jan 25 18:59:58 EST 2007

Ross wrote:
---------------------
I revert the virtual machine and started from scratch and what i noticed
is the service is not created as part of the install.  I see the
ApacheMapGuide entry but no MapGuide.  I thought a reboot would help or
a F5 to refresh the services but nothing the service was not created.
Can anyone offer any assistance?

That's odd.  Was it an over-install on top of another version?

You can install the service from the command line.

Open up a command prompt (cmd.exe) and cd to:
c:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin

Type:
mgserver.exe install

Jason