[mapguide-users] RE:how to display point in map?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jan 25 21:58:34 EST 2007

Yes, it's a good idea to create the layer externally.

Have a look at Bob Bray's excellent sessions from AU for some shortcuts on how to do this:

"Working with Resource Data"
http://au.autodesk.com/sessions/civilandgeospatial/detail/17111/

"Creating Sharable Markup"
http://au.autodesk.com/sessions/civilandgeospatial/detail/17112/

(Free registration required)

Jason

--
  Jason Birch
  Information Technology Office, City of Nanaimo