[mapguide-users] Properties Frame in Studio 2007 - Hyperlinks

Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com
Fri Jan 26 21:05:56 EST 2007

Hi All,

I have a number of URLs in my table attributes. I have these columns
appearing in my Properties frame in MG Studio. Is there a way to enable
these URLs so that on the onClick event, the user goes to the respective
URL?

I'm thinking about it from the stand point of a water system. We have many
different types of scanned images about the system. When I click on the
"ASBUILT_LINK" column, I'd like the associated image to come up. I have
the Windows path to the image, just need the hyperlink functionality
enabled so that the OnClick event will bring up the image.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Hobbs