[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 30 12:04:56 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

I do not think it would be a problem to upgrade GDAL to 1.4.0 in the FDO
Thirdparty Trunk. We could also consider adding a new build variable to
the FDO build process that would allow a user to specify a
non-thirdparty location to find GDAL. We could do the same for some of
the other thirdparty components as well.

Greg