[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Tue Jan 30 20:15:28 EST 2007

Marc Pfister wrote:

> I'm seeing somewhat similar things. I can't display data from a
network
> folder, even though the Mapguide Service is running under an account
that
> has network access. Testing the connection works fine, just no images
are
> drawn in a Map Preview.

I figured this one out. Paths had to be in UNC notation. I guess it has
something to do with XP allowing only one session at a time, so while
the account may have the credentials to access the network, the mapped
drives are not loaded into the session running the service. Now
everything seems to work fine except for the "resource busy" messages.

Marc