[mapguide-users] PostGIS - what is wrong whit that? - my todo list

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 31 10:25:24 EST 2007

Hi,

The first thing you can try is -- instead of previewing the layer,
create a map and add the layer to it. Then set the map extents to the
known extents of the data. This will eliminate any extents reporting
issues and narrow down the problem. I will download your data and take a
look at it whenever I get a chance. By the way, when I tested the OGR
provider with PostGIS, I did the exact same thing as you -- converted
from SHP to sql and executed against PostGIS to get some data into it.

Traian