[mapguide-users] Tracing MGOS URL calls?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jan 31 20:42:10 EST 2007

Thanks Dave.  Yes, that was the tool I had seen previously mentioned.  It
works well.  I discovered that Gaia uses POST's instead of GET's except for
getCapabilities and Fiddler displayed the full POST content as well as the
resultant GML.  It also turns out that it does not spatially filter the
request - it always requests the entire WFS datasource.

Andy

  _____