[mapguide-users] Symbols in the legend section

ori gudes origu at omnitech.co.il
Sun Jul 8 11:47:37 EDT 2007

Hi

I defined a shp (sdf layer) inside the point style to present symbols using
the symbol library folder. The various symbols are conditioned by specific
values. However, after I defined more then 5 symbols, I couldn't see all the
symbols in the legend frame only (…). Moreover, I defined one scale range
for all the different symbols (1:50,000). It is possible to see all the
symbols in the map area but not in the legend area. Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance Ori