[mapguide-users] Load error

djonio djonio at miami-airport.com
Mon Jul 9 07:01:49 EDT 2007

Mapguide Studio 2007, MapGuide Open Source 1.1 as server.

In attempting to load DWG's as DrawingResource. I am now getting "Load Error
- Found when creating data resource, 880_20_Infinity.DrawingSource." That's
it!!! I have not a clue as to the problem.
This is happening against two seperate and distinct repositories. One in
production and the second on a development box. In addition we are using two
seperate Studio installs. This happens against multiple DWG's. I do not
beleive this is a DWG issue.
I can save the load procedure but as you see the load itself does not work.
Backup of repository works fine.
Any thoughts?
Is there anyway to get some helpful debug information?

thanks in advance ...