[mapguide-users] Status on installing MGOS on Debian / Linux

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Jul 12 13:13:31 EDT 2007

Hi list,

Just a quick note to followup on my previous interventions. Mainly due
to difficulties installing MGOS on Debian Sarge and after testing
prototypes, it is probable that we'll elect another open source
webmapping solution (for the curious ones; PostGIS/GeoServer/OpenLayers)
for our needs.

I shared in a previous post instructions and modifications to build MGOS
1.1 on Debian.

Thanks and have fun improving MGOS !

Alex

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca