[mapguide-users] Strange Authentication Error

r0ss r0ss at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 12 20:25:50 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We had a sample site running and then we changed the default password to
something else and now when our demo site loads it throws the following
error in the task pane:

Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password. Exception
occurred in method MgSecurityManager.Authenticate at line 199 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\src\com
mon\manager\SecurityManager

Any ideas on what this means?  Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ross