[mapguide-users] newbie

Jorge Rubio j.e.rubio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:01:37 EDT 2007

If you are working with MGOS Server and WebServerExtension and create your
own Maps and Layouts with MG Studio you just need some software to write
your own application.

For instance, I use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 to write my apps using
JavaScript and PHP. I think it's all what you need to write some stuff like
apps you can find at Live App Galery.

2007/7/20, Todd Wells <twells at sveassoc.com>:

>  New to mapguide os and mapgiude studio.. I am able to produce maps and
> all the layouts I want and preview them.. downloaded the sample google app
> and that works awesome... What software am I missing to be able to produce
> my own app using mapstudio maps and layouts or is there much better software
> I should be using to do this??? thanks.... Todd
>

> *SVE*
>
> *Engineering*
>
> *Planning*
>
> *Landscape Architecture*