[mapguide-users] Attaching DWG's

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Sun Jul 22 22:35:29 EDT 2007

Hi there,

Only MapGuide Studio can load DWGs directly. Web Studio does not have DETE
or similar component (the component that lets you load DWGs)

Web Studio can only create SDF and SHP feature sources. If you want to
create other feature sources, you have to create a feature source document
by hand and load it via mapagent.

- Jackie