[mapguide-users] A plea for help: MapGuide Open Source & OWS specifications

John Roberts johnemyr at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 11:23:08 EDT 2007

Dear Ross

I have looked at the OGC web site 'Implementing Products'section and it doesn't mention MapGuide Open Source. Are you referring to MapGuide Enterprise and that they can be taken as the same?

The other thing is that my original e-mail refers to some specifications which I understand are not covered by the CITE WMS 1.1.1 and CITE WFS 1.0 (for example SLD, WMC) and do not have their own CITE tests.

However, thank you for your time. I will be able to fill in some of the gaps now that I can take it that the CITE WMS 1.1.1 & CITE WFS 1.0 are covered.

Kind Regards

John