[mapguide-users] Attaching DWG's

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Mon Jul 23 12:35:21 EDT 2007

You have to use Map Studio 2007.. It can do multiple drawings at one
time.  Sorry :(

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of b0ris55
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:41 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Attaching DWG's

Hello,

I have just installed Mapguide Open Source and I've been playing with
examples and successfully modified some code and everything is great.
The
issue comes with loading my own DWG and DWF files through web studio. I
have
read numerous white papers and documentation but for the life of me I
can't
figure out how to display the DWF file. Even the MGOS mentions the
ability
to load DWG files but even through Web Studio I can only see SDF and SHP
as
valid Data Types. I would prefer to do this without Mapguide Studio as
there
might be a batch of files and it would be nice if the server could just
pick
them up in the folder. Any help with direction on showing my DWF or DWG
files in the dfwviewer.php would be great.

Thanks