[mapguide-users] RE: OGR and MGOS

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:46:42 EDT 2007

Hi Nicholda,

I am also using MGOS 1.1 and Mapguide Studio 07, and OGR 3.2 and i can see
Datasource and Readonly property, but i can't establish connection with
MySQL Database. you have any idea about this then help me pls. i enter in
connection string in datasource is
MYSQL:westholland,user=root,password=psv9570,port=3306, but it is not
working. help me.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar