[mapguide-users] RE: wrong Polygon selection

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jul 25 03:19:54 EDT 2007

I don't think the OGR provider has MySQL support built in.
Perhaps Traian can tell?
It does have Postgres/PostGIS support though.

You should not fill in the username/password fields, as they are not used.
You have given different passwords for the connction string / password
field.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S

Dhirendra Kumar skrev:
> Hi Kenneth,
>
> Thankyou for your replay now i can see both field  Datasource and Readonly,.
> in Datasource field i enter MYSQL:dhiru,user=root,password=psv9570,port=3306
> in Readonly field enter false and in User name: enter root and in Password:
> root But when i clicked on Test CtionButton then i get Error!! An exception
> occurred in FDO component.
> Connect failed.So kenneth, If you have idea about this error that where i am
> wrong then please help me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dhirendra Kumar
>
> Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
>
>> That can happen for a number of reasons.
>> Did you select the right version?
>> MGE: FDO 3.0
>> MGOS 1.1: FDO 3.2
>> MGOS 1.2: FDO 3.2.2
>>
>> Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S
>>

>> Dhirendra Kumar skrev:
>>
>>> Hi Kenneth,
>>>
>>> As per your suggestion, i download OGR provider and keep their dll file
>>> in
>>> server FDO directory and change in provider.xml. After selecting OGR
>>> provider i got OGR Connection screen but from where i connect it with
>>> MySQL
>>> Database. nothing in Connection properties. Please help me. Thankyou in