[mapguide-users] RE: OGR and MGOS

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 23:12:14 EDT 2007

Hi ,
            I think you check your connection string ,it should be--

  POSTGIS
  DataSource -----PG: host=xxxx port=xxxx dbname=xxxx user= xxx password=xxx
  ReadOnly--------FALSE

  same kind of setting you can try for the MySQL.

  DataSource -----PG:dbname=xxxx,user= xxx,password=xxx,host=xxxx,port=xxxx
  ReadOnly--------FALSE

  I think OGR 3.2 doesn't work properly with MGOS 1.1 so try MGOS 1.2.0 with FDO 3.2.0.

  Cheers
  Max !!

nicholda <nicholda at talgov.com> wrote:

I have not tried this with MySql. The problems that was experiencing were
with PostGis. I resolved it by trying the different OGR's available. I have
attached the one that I am currently using for PostGis. I hope this helps.
Below is also the modifications that need to be made to the Providers.xml.

David

OSGeo.OGRProvider.3.2
FDO Provider for OGR
Access to OGR data sources
False
3.2.0.0
3.2.0.0

C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\OGRProvider.dll

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11781363/OGRProvider.dll OGRProvider.dll