[mapguide-users] Selection problem with map stored in session repository

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 02:05:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I was able to isolate the problem. In the layout that was causing the
problem I turned on the legend, but disabled the properties pane. After done
another test in the MapGuide Studio I noticed it was causing the same
problem when turning off the properties pane and enable the legend.
I did not investigate if this is a general problem or if it is specific for
the situation I am encountering.

Is this sufficient to report a bug (problem with selection of features on
pointlayer when legend is enabled and properties pane disabled) ?

Thanks for the help Kenneth, it pointed me in the direction of the final
solution.

Kind regards,
Ismaël