[mapguide-users] Solve problem MySQL Polygon Selection

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jul 30 10:28:12 EDT 2007

As someone else mentioned, the selection problem is a known bug in the
MySQL provider.
You have the following options:
1. Wait until someone fixes the problem.
2. Download source and fix it yourself (or perhaps pay someone to do it)
3. Use another provider

If you MUST use a "real" database, I can only suggest Oracle (you have
tried the others).
Are there any reason that you cannot use SDF files?

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S