[mapguide-users] RenderMap in C#

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jul 31 12:01:29 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,
The below code works for me when I worked on a similar application awhile
back.

MgColor bgcolor = new MgColor(0,0,0,0);
MgByteReader byteReader = renderingService.RenderMap(map, selection,
envelop, 600, 600, bgcolor, "png" );
long byteReaderSize = byteReader.GetLength();
//Create an MgByteSink and save to the file system
MgByteSink byteSink = new MgByteSink(byteReader);
string fileName = "c:\\temp\\test" + i + ".png";
byteSink.ToFile(fileName);

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com