[mapguide-users] Problem creating new Layer, Map or Feature Source

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:30:16 EDT 2007

Naumce,

This can happen if you have antivirus or firewall software installed
that interferes with the ability of webstudio to communicate with the
server. Try disabling anything like that temporarily to see if it
clears up the problem.

zak

On 7/31/07, Naumce Lazarevski <nume at mt.net.mk> wrote:

> Hello MG community
>
> I have installed MG Open Source and sample data and application is Up and
> Running.
> On one test computer creation of new layer, data source or map is Ok, but on
> another computer (both with Windows XP) I can create folder in the library,
> but after creating map, layer or data source, I receive message "ERROR: OK".
>
> Naumce Lazarevski

Zak James
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group Inc.