[mapguide-users] POOL: Version, database, data files....

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Fri Jun 1 01:24:24 EDT 2007

> 1.       What is your mapguide server version?

Currently 1.1.0 switching to 1.2.0 as soon as it is released.

> 2.       What is your OS?

Windows Server 2003

> 3.       Autodesk Mapguide Studio or Web Studio?

MapGuide Studio

> 4.       What is your preffered database?

SQL Server 2000/2005 or Microsoft Access

> 5.       What is your preffered data file (SDF, SHP...)?

SDF

> 6.       What is your preffered image type (TIFF, JPEG...)?

JPEG

> 7.       What is your preffered viewer, DWF or AJAX?

AJAX by a mile.

> 8.       How many application you have developed on Mapguide?

Currently 8. And more in the pipeline.

> 9.       What is most annoying thing in Mapguide?

- Performance
- Feature Joins. They either work or do not work.
- Inability to use views for Feature Joins

Something I hope all will be resolved by the 1.2.0 release.