[mapguide-users] Problem with legend - style

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Fri Jun 1 09:48:01 EDT 2007

James, thanks for your reaction.

I understand what you say, but do I have to reload the XML using the
mapagent interface like this way:
Resource --> SetResource --> Resource ID is location where the file will be
placed -->submit
                                          Content is the location of the xml
file
                                          Header is empty

But when I did it this way I received an exception. Is this the way you
should do it, or did you mean something else?