[mapguide-users] DWF Display Problem

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 1 10:58:21 EDT 2007

I can't open the DWF file in my DWF Viewer - it says "There was a
problem displaying the file".  Is the posted file possibly invalid?  How
was it generated?  Looking at the first few bytes it claims it's a DWF
version 6 file, which means you should be able to open it using a Zip
utility.  But that also fails for me.