[mapguide-users] SID Raster Problem

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:57:56 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have looked all over, and cannot find the answer to my problem.  If
this has been answered before, please direct me to the post.

My problem is I cannot get my raster SID, or even TIFF images, to load.
I am running MGOS 1.1.0, on Windows XP, using Studio7 with SP1, PHP, and
IIS.  I have also applied the patch for studio and put the mg_mrsid_110
stuff in the Bin on the server (actually my computer due to development
but in the server portion).  I am using the OSGeo.Gdal provider, have
tried having only one image in a folder, have tried having all the
images in a folder, have tried having the one image with all the data
files included in one folder, have tried all of the above with putting
the data files in the "Data files:" location of the Generic Editor, done
several different coordinate combinations including zooming out a
ridiculous amount to see if the coordinate stuff was incorrect, but
nothing.  I am at whits end here.  Help please!!

Maybe I did the updates and patches wrong or something, if someone has a
"Step-by-step" type procedure for updating the server and that from the
install of the MGServer 1.1.0, that would be great, including FDO mainly
for Raster.

Thanks

Rich