[mapguide-users] Nattavut Smavatkul is out of the office.

Nattavut.S at samtel.samartcorp.com Nattavut.S at samtel.samartcorp.com
Fri Jun 1 17:00:29 EDT 2007

I will be out of the office starting  01/06/2007 and will not return until
10/06/2007.

     This email service is provided for business use only. Any information retained is considered Samart property. Samart preserves its rights to randomly scan mail content for any misuse.

     This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a  criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.