[mapguide-users] Building symbols

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Fri Jun 1 17:28:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion Brad. I did not find exactly what I was
looking for on http://commons.wikimedia.org.

I have been having some success creating fonts using FontCreator and
then importing the fonts into symbol libraries through Studio. This way
I do not have install the fonts when I deploy.

George