[mapguide-users] Configure External Files in Administrator

Tony Fang tony.fang at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 1 18:50:14 EDT 2007

Andy is correct. Using the "external files/unmanaged feature sources"
and the "old manual way of doing it" is essentially the same thing.

When the server encounters a feature source with external file/unmanaged
data aliases, it replaces it with the actual locations. At this point,
there is no difference between the "external files/unmanaged feature
sources" and the "old manual way of doing it".

Regards,

Tony Fang