[mapguide-users] RE: 1.2.0 Beta2 stability

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Mon Jun 4 02:30:07 EDT 2007

Steve Dang wrote:

> Could you provide detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve.

Hi once again, Steve. Just to inform you that I've got rid of the crashes:

When crashes happened, this was an upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 Beta2. I just ran
1.2 beta 2 over 1.1, without uninstalling it. And then I had those crashes.

What I did now is a fresh clean install of MG Server (I didn't touch
WebExtensions, just the Mapguide server). I also deleted Server directory
before installing 1.2.0 beta2.

And now, with clean install, it works very good, so far no crashes in last
24 hours.