[mapguide-users] Problem with legend - style

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Mon Jun 4 02:37:08 EDT 2007

James,

I doubt that I misstyped the resource ID, because I tried different resource
ID's to make sure it wasn't a typo. Each time I receive this exception:

An exception occurred in the XML parser.
An exception occurred in the XML parser. Exception occurred in method
MgResourceContentManager.ValidateDocument at line 586 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp

Don't know if this gives you some more information...?