[mapguide-users] Digitize functions cause jump on Mac

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 01:12:14 EDT 2007

The DigitizePoint() and other Viewer digitizing functions cause the browser
to jump upward on Firefox (PC and Mac) and Safari (Mac). When you remove the
floating Zoom slider, the jump is 2 3/8 " on a 1024 x 768 Mac using Safari.
I have confirmed this on various versions of of Mac, with the most recent
Safari.

Is this a known issue? If not I can submit a bug report.