[mapguide-users] Problem with legend - style

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Tue Jun 5 03:09:21 EDT 2007

I'm glad to hear that :)

Well that's not exactly what I meant, but I still think you gave a little
bit of an awnser ;)

What I meant is that if the information gets updated or an extra row in the
Acces database gets added it will be shown in the viewer, instead that I
have to do the whole process again :)
So it's more that the layer stays the same while the information gets
updated..