[mapguide-users] MapGuide OS as WMS/WFS(-T) Server?

Sebastian Paasche paasche-plaue at web.de
Tue Jun 5 11:57:29 EDT 2007

Hi MapGuide OS users and developers,

Due to spare information on the MapGuide OS website I would like to ask you, if MapGuide OS is also applicable as WMS server and/or WFS-T server. In The introductory part of the website it is mentioned that

"MOpen Source is a web-based platform that enables users to quickly develop and deploy web mapping applications and geospatial web services".

The term "Deploy geospatial web services" evokes the feeling that there is a possibility, but I could not find further information about it - except on  the Autodesk website, where is promoted that MapGuide Enterprise 2007 contains this feature.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Sebastian