[mapguide-users] capture legend events - How to?

djonio djonio at miami-airport.com
Tue Jun 5 20:44:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
I would like to capture events that occur within the legend frame.
Specifically events having to do with the user clicking layers on and off. I
see no API method tht addresses this issue ... did I miss something?

Based upon action within the task frame I am
building/rebuilding/adding/removing the map layers and groups, turning
things on and off, etc, etc. All this stuff works great! Just the normal
kludgy web browser issues. I need to be able to ZoomToView on DrawingSource
layers. I have no problem going back to the MapDefinition and getting the
envelope and doing the ZoomToView on the initial selection from the task
frame but how about after that?

thanks ...