[mapguide-users] Auth Box Pops up on Weblayouts Still

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Wed Jun 6 12:06:15 EDT 2007

I have no information about a fix, but I have noticed that users of my site
get prompted for a MapGuide username and password if they access the default
page for my site without providing a trailing backslash.  For example, if
somebody uses http://www.MyServer.com/MySite instead of
http://www.MyServer.com/MySite/ then they will be prompted for a MapGuide
username and password.  omiting the trailing backslash generally effects how
relative paths are resolved, so perhaps something in the viewer is not
taking this into consideration...?

Jon