[mapguide-users] New user - mapagent not functioning

Eric Bickle ebickle at telus.net
Fri Jun 8 02:26:46 EDT 2007

Ahhh you were right - the mapagent does work with the sample parameters
(/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURC
EID=Library://&TYPE).

That said, when I use MapGuide Studio (evaluation) I still can't preview any
layers or maps - it just renders as blank. Same thing if preview a map as
ajax.

-Eric