[mapguide-users] Instructions and modifications to build MGOS1.1.0on Debian as non-root

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jun 8 14:56:45 EDT 2007

Helio Chissini de Castro has kindly offered to work with us after the
1.2 release to move to a cmake buildsystem.  I'm hoping that the PSC
takes this offer, as cmake appears to allow for easier multiplatform
support.  The work he did splitting out MapGuide, FDO, and the
dependancies for Mandriva was pretty cool:

http://www.geolinux.com.br/packages/geolinux/Mandriva/2007.1/i586/

Jason