[mapguide-users] mapguide library!

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Sat Jun 9 12:30:39 EDT 2007

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 04:14:37 -0700, Mansoureh Sadrykia
<m_sadrykia at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a question, Is it possible to access the files of library of
> localhost - as it's seen in mapguide studio (like web layouts, map
> definitions,...)- from outside mapguide studio?

No. Not in any practical manner. The only practical access to that data
outside of Studio is through the mapagent interface. It would not be
difficult to build a script that extracts all the LayerDefinitions and
such to separate XML files.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.