[mapguide-users] Question for developers: Linux installer on other distribution (especially Debian or Ubuntu)

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Sun Jun 10 03:57:22 EDT 2007

Hi all.

Are there any plans to make MGOS work on other disitributions than FC4? It
would be great if there would be apt repositories for Debian stable, or even
for Ubuntu. I'm not Linux expert, but also I'm not totally new with Linux.
When MGOS 1.2 stable comes out, I will try to build apt repository for
Ubuntu, and will report back all errors that are happening. If I fail, I
hope you all will help, to build it once for all.