[mapguide-users] SetSelectionXML on layer from database (PostgreSQL->PostgGIS)

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 11 07:56:21 EDT 2007

I can see no fault in your code.
I don't think there is a workaround to SetSelectionXML, other than
perhaps creating a temp layer, and setting the filter attribute to match
the selection.

And I agree, the bug you reported is quite annoying. There is no easy
fix, as I see it.
Traian suggested using some of the Fdo intersection code, but I am not
familliar enough with Fdo to do that.

Until the OGR provider gets fixed, you can try the Fdo2Fdo converter,
and get SDF files out of whatever OGR data you have.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S