[mapguide-users] how to get physical path of a feature source

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 11 19:13:43 EDT 2007

I don't think you can.
You should consider everything in the repository the property of the
MapGuide server. Changing stuff in there, might have undesired effects,
as the server assumes it has control over the files.
You might consider creating a feature source, where the files are placed
outside the server repository instead.

If you must mess with those files, the repository path is in the config
file in the server dir, you can read and parse it yourself.
I don't know how to read the GUID for the featuresource.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S