[mapguide-users] Bad Performance using dwf Files

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Tue Jun 12 04:54:56 EDT 2007

Hi Stephan!

Did you try Tile Base in Ajax Viewer?.

try use scale to show/hide some layer....

In my aplication i saw that if i show only shapes like (polygon, line)
whit 3-4 layer in Tile Base it is fast...but when yu put label (street
name etc) it generate bigger PNG so it is bit slower.

...still wainting for speed like in maps.google.com :)

...MG 1.3 ?