AW: AW: [mapguide-users] Bad Performance using dwf Files

Stephan HOLLAUS stephan.hollaus at hollaus.at
Tue Jun 12 06:49:58 EDT 2007

Ok. But in Shape are only the Polygons/Lines/Points which i could use for feature classes. But I'm searching for I solution for the Visualisation.(With many blocks, hatches, User defined Linetypes, offestted outlines...)

mfg Stephan Hollaus

Ingenieur Studio Hollaus

Tel.:   +43 664 3387158
Fax.:  +43 664 77 3387159