SPAM-LOW: [mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide Service Stops after sometime.

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jun 13 01:11:32 EDT 2007

It's a setting in the Windows service itself.  Look in the Recovery tab of
the MapGuide Server service properties and you will see the options.
Unfortunately, this doesn't always help and I've see MapGuide lock up many
times in such a way that the service isn't aware that it's gone sideways.
In these cases, manually killing the process is usually required.

Andy