[mapguide-users] OGR / GEOS selection problem

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Wed Jun 13 03:06:47 EDT 2007

hi Kenneth,Traian !

after download and put this file in FDO folder i get this error.

---
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Connect failed
---
connection string is ok. (when i back to old version all is ok, i get
data from PostGIS)

i have MG 1.2.0 BETA

What other file should i get?

this is screen whit my file in FDO.
http://imagepolis.com/images/20070613462898062.JPG

did i have good understood that the problem whit
(Bug in Selection polygon from PostGiS (PostgreSql))
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/172

is resolved?

if yes - pleas put clear instruction how add this to curently MG 1.2.0 BETA.

maciek