[mapguide-users] Web Studio and MapGuide Enterprise 2007 ?

Julien Leture julienleture at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:22:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using MapGuide Enterprise 2007 (yes, it's not MGOS) and MapGuide Studio. I would want to be able to author a map without installing a desktop application. I heard about Web Studio which is packaged with MapGuide Open Source.I can access to MGE through Web Studio, I can create maps but the preview pane doesn't work. Because a use the .NET viewer, I find an answer on this list here (http://www.nabble.com/Web-Studio-and-the-wonderful-world-of-Microsoft-.NET-tf2303144s16610.html#a6401691) and I made the proper correction but the preview still doesn't work. I think that Web Studio create a temporary weblayout and it seems that this weblayout isn't found...My question is maybe MapGuide Enterprise isn't fully compatible with this Open Source product ? Does anyone succeed to preview an "enterprise" map with Web Studio ?

PS : I'm using the last 1.2 RC1 Web Studio...Thank.
--Julien Leture