[mapguide-users] FDO PostGIS provider. Was: OGR Provider

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Thu Jun 14 11:06:03 EDT 2007

You are the man, Mateusz!

The provider can see the schema now, and the layer on Map 2008 with the
r3164.

Because has not coord. system, I pick to choose one, a msgbox show me:

The polar radius is invalid. The value must be between %s and %s.

anyway, I click on Add Map and the layer load successfully. But when I
Check-out an element, and modify it, then Map 2008 crash:

Error FATAL: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0xff80058 Exception at
ff080058h