[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2 RC1 & Mapguide Studio 2007 Enterprise

WCT stephen.park at westerncorrosion.com
Thu Jun 14 19:47:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am attempting to take MGOS 1.2 RC1 for a spin. Is connection from Mapguide
Studio 2007 Enterprise (1.0.0.17864) to MGOS 1.2 RC1 a supported
configuration? I keep getting "Cannot connect to the specified site URL"
errors both on port 80 and 8008.

I am having similar problems connecting with WebStudio that ships with 1.2
RC1. I am running IIS / .Net configuration from the install. When I attempt
to connect to http://127.0.0.1:8008/mapguide, the tool gives no feedback:
login dialog clears but no assets show up in the Site Explorer.

If I run iisweb /query I see only the default site on port 80, nothing on
8008. Can anyone suggest some trouble-shooting steps? This machine
previously had Mapguide Enterprise 2K7 installed and I suspect the web
server extensions may have become mis-configured somewhere along the way.